2. INFORMATION COLLECTION
2.1. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(a) TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED. We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site; (5) referring site; (6) pages visited on the Site; and (7) the duration of your visit to the Site (your “Session”) (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site.
(b) PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED. “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. Personal information includes, but is not limited to, the following if it identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could be reasonably linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. In order for you to access certain services and/or to purchase products that we offer via the Site, we may require you to provide us with certain Personal Information, including but not limited to
- Contact Data, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number.
- Financial Data, such as your account and credit card number.
- Demographic Data, such as your zip code, age, and income.
- Other Identifier Data, such as unique personal identifier, online identifier, and Internet Protocol address.
- If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards, or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
2.2. USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED.
(a) COMPANY USE OF INFORMATION. We may use Contact Data to send you information about our company or our products or services, or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary. We may use your Financial Data to verify your qualifications for certain products or services and to bill you for products and services. We may use your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Site, displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences. We may use your Other Identifier Data to verify locations.
(b) SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We do not sell or rent personal information to other organizations unless specifically disclosed at the point of collection. Also, we do not share personal information with unauthorized third parties.
(c) USER CHOICE REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use some portions of the Site; however, you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us, email us at [email protected].
3. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
4. PUBLIC INFORMATION.
The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We may also make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
We do not knowingly collect or use personal information from children under the age of 18. If we discover that we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will remove the information.
7. FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS.
If you are a California resident, you may be entitled to additional rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act. These rights are described in this Section.
7.1. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED.
We collect the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers (for an example your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number). (2) Financial Data, such as your account or credit card number; and (3) Demographic Data, such as your zip code, age, and income
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law (for an example gender, race, ethnicity, disability, and veteran status).
- Commercial information (for an example products or services purchased from us).
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (for an example IP addresses, domain servers, types of computers accessing the Site, types of web browsers used to access the Site, referring site, pages visited on the Site, and the duration of your visit to the Site).
- Geolocation data.
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
- Professional or employment-related information.
- Education information.
(a) PURPOSE AND USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED. We collect the categories of personal information for the following business or commercial purpose: to send you information about our company or our products or services, promotional material from some of our partners, to fulfill any of our obligations, and to provide personalized advertising.
(b) SHARE AND SELL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We do not sell any categories of personal information. However, we do share some of the categories of personal information to third parties for a business purpose. Please refer to the table below for the categories of third parties:
Categories of Personal Information
Categories of Third Parties
7.3. CALFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS If you are a California resident, you are entitled to the following rights
- Right of disclosure – Upon a verification request, we will provide you the information of the categories of personal information we have collected over the past 12 months, categories of sources from which the personal information is collected, the business purpose for collecting, selling, or sharing personal information, the categories of third parties to whom the business discloses personal information, specific pieces of personal information we have collected.
- Right to access personal information – Upon a verifiable request, we will provide you reasonable access to the Personal Information we have collected from you.
- Right to request deletion of personal information – Upon a verifiable request, we will delete your Personal Information we have collected from you, except that we may retain information to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Correction of inaccurate personal information – Upon a verifiable request, we will correct inaccurate personal information we have collected from you.
7.4. HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR CALIFORNIA RIGHTS
If you are a California resident who wishes to be notified of, obtain access to, delete, or correct your Personal Information you may contact us below:
- Submit a request at https://www.A3Telecom.com/contact
In order to fulfill your request, we will need to verify your identity or the authority of the person whom is authorized to act on your behalf.
Please note that we cannot fulfill your request if we cannot verify your identity or the authority of the person authorized to act on your behalf.
8. CONTACT INFORMATION.
- Address : A3 Telecom, Inc. 10700 NE 4th St., Unit 1514, Bellevue, WA 98004
- E-mail : [email protected]
- Phone : 206.510.0399